Top best answers to the question «What is the biggest cobra in the world»
King cobra, (Ophiophagus hannah), also called hamadryad, the world's largest venomous snake, found predominantly in forests from India through Southeast Asia to the Philippines and Indonesia. The snake's maximum confirmed length is 5.6 metres (18 feet), but most do not exceed 3.6 metres (12 feet).
- Cobras are large snakes; many species reach more than 6 feet long (2 meters). According to Cape Snake Conservation, the forest cobra is the largest true cobra, reaching 10 feet (3 m), and Ashe’s spitting cobra is 9 feet (2.7 m), making it the world’s largest spitting cobra.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What is the biggest cobra in the world?» often ask the following questions:
🌴 What is the biggest king cobra ever caught?
The largest known king cobra was 5.59 m (18 ft 4 in) long and captured in Thailand.
- What are the biggest dolphins in the world?
- What is the biggest bullfrog in the world?
- What is the biggest caiman in the world?
🌴 What is biggest ant in the world?
Size. Dinoponera contains one of the largest species of ants in the world, with female Dinoponera gigantea specimens measuring 3–4 cm (1.2–1.6 in) in length.
- What is the biggest dolphin in the world?
- What is the biggest fish in the world?
- What is the biggest hare in the world?
🌴 Which is biggest animal in world?
The Antarctic blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus ssp. Intermedia) is the biggest animal on the planet, weighing up to 400,000 pounds (approximately 33 elephants) and reaching up to 98 feet in length.
- What is the biggest jellyfish in the world?
- What is the biggest liger in the world?
- What is the biggest piranha in the world?
We've handpicked 21 related questions for you, similar to «What is the biggest cobra in the world?» so you can surely find the answer!What is the biggest seal in the world?
The Southern elephant seal is the earth's biggest living seal. The seals' size changes drastically depending on gender, with the males typically five to six times heavier than the females. The record-sized seal, shot in Possession Bay, South Georgia on February 28, 1913, measured 22.5 ft.What is the biggest slug in the world?
Limax cinereoniger is a large species of air-breathing land slug in the terrestrial pulmonate gastropod mollusk family Limacidae, the keelback slugs. This is the largest land slug species in the world.What is the biggest snail in the world?
Australia is home to the world's largest snail – the giant whelk. This enormous marine gastropod can grow to a shell length of 70cm.
The reticulated python (Malayopython reticulatus) is the longest snake in the world, regularly reaching over 6.25 metres in length.What is the biggest spider in the world?
With a leg span nearly a foot wide, the goliath bird-eater is the world's biggest spider.What is the biggest squid in the world?
Giant squid live up to their name: the largest giant squid ever recorded by scientists was almost 43 feet (13 meters) long, and may have weighed nearly a ton. You'd think such a huge animal wouldn't be hard to miss.What is the biggest starfish in the world?
The sunflower star (Pycnopodia helianthoides) is the largest sea star in the world, reaching an arm span of more than three feet. 4 Found along the coast of North America — from Alaska to California, in subtidal areas where there is always water — it can have between 16 and 24 extremities.What is the biggest wasp in the world?
Also known as the Japanese giant hornet, the Asian giant hornet (Vespa mandarinia) is the world's largest hornet. They can grow up to 2.2 inches long, and their wingspan measures over 3 inches.What is the biggest whale in the world?
- The biggest member of the dolphin family is the orca (killer whale). The larger males grow up to 9.8m (32ft 2in) and weigh up to 10,000kg (22,046lbs). Their black, towering dorsal fins grow up to 2m (6ft 7in) and are unique among all whales and dolphins.
The biggest wolf in the world is the Grey Wolf.
- It is the largest true cobra species with a total length (including tail) of up to 3.1 meters (10 feet). Although it prefers lowland forest and moist savanna habitats, this cobra is highly adaptable and can be found in drier climates within its geographical range.
- The king cobra (Ophiophagus hannah), also known as the hamadryad, is a venomous snake species in the family Elapidae, endemic to forests from India through Southeast Asia.
The basking shark (Cetorhinus maximus) is the second-largest living shark and fish, after the whale shark, and one of three plankton-eating shark species, along with the whale shark and megamouth shark. Adults typically reach 7.9 m (26 ft) in length. It is usually greyish-brown, with mottled skin.What is the 2nd biggest whale in the world?
Share. The fin whale is the second largest animal to ever live, in the entire history of Earth. Reaching lengths of at least 85 feet (26 m) and weights of 80 tons, this species is second only to its close relative, the blue whale.What is the biggest freshwater fish in the world?
Sturgeon are the largest of the freshwater fish. The beluga sturgeon in Russia is the largest freshwater fish in the world.What is the biggest manta ray in the world?
The largest member of the ray family is the Atlantic manta ray (Mobula birostris), which has an average wingspan of 5.2–6.8 m (17–22 ft). The largest manta ray wingspan ever recorded is 9.1 m (30 ft).What is the biggest rubber duck in the world?
1. Mama duck towers more than six stories tall, is 74 feet long, 64 feet wide and weighs 15 tons. She floats on a steel pontoon, the diameter of which measures 49 feet. The duck is shipped to tall ships festival venues in a tractor-trailer.What is the biggest whale in the world 2021?
The Antarctic blue whale (Balaenoptera musculus ssp. Intermedia) is the biggest animal on the planet, weighing up to 400,000 pounds (approximately 33 elephants) and reaching up to 98 feet in length.What is the most biggest shark in the world?
The largest is the whale shark, which has been known to get as large as 18 meters (60 feet). The smallest fits in your hand. And the great white shark is somewhere in the middle.What is the second biggest dolphin in the world?
The Pilot Whale can weigh up to 5,000 pounds and be up to 24 feet long being the second largest dolphin only after the Killer whale. They are believed to be the most social of the dolphin species.What's the biggest owl in the world?
The Blakiston fish owl (Bubo Blakistoni) is the world's largest – and one of the rarest – owl species, with an impressive 6 foot (2 meter) wingspan.