Top best answers to the question «What are some animals that live in belgium»
- 1) Common adder (Vipera berus) 2) Wolves. 3) Wild cats. 4) Lynx. 5) Belgian Blue. 6) Wild boar.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What are some animals that live in belgium?» often ask the following questions:
🌴 What are some animals that live in belize?
- Howler Monkey.
- What are some animals that live in germany?
- What are some animals that live in kazakhstan?
- What are some animals that live in south korea?
🌴 What are some animals that live in cameroon?
Cameroon has several National Parks with safaris offered to view the wild range of animals. From elephants, buffaloes, water-hogs, rhinoceros, monkeys, and crocodiles to name a few.
- What are some animals that eat tigers?
- What are some animals that have placentals in them?
- What kind of wild animals live in belgium?
🌴 What are some animals that live in france?
- The biodiversity of France allows for the existence of a large number of both flora and fauna. There a total of 10 native reptiles in France. The other six are the European leaf-toed gecko, Hermann's tortoise, Smooth snake, European pond turtle, Viperine water snake and the Montpellier snake.
- What are 3 animals that live in russia?
- What are the animals that live in italy?
- What are some oceans that dolphins live in?
1 other answer
wild boars wildcats deer pheasant sandpipers woodcocks snipes lapwings muskrats hamsters cats dog mice wie fpajfi
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «What are some animals that live in belgium?» so you can surely find the answer!What are some japanese animals?
- Some of the animals that are native to Japan include the red-crowned crane, the steller's sea lion, the Japanese pond turtle, the green pheasant, and the sika deer.
- Albino Hedgehog. Image credits: ~bex~
- Albino Crow. Image credits: aberlin2009.
- Albino Zebra. Image credits: wikimedia.org.
- Albino Squirrel. Image credits: Badger Steve.
- Albino Kangaroo. Image credits: spen1972.
- Albino Hummingbird…
- Albino Gorilla…
- Albino Humpback Whale.
- Amazon River Dolphin. Amazon River Dolphins—also known as pink river dolphins or botos—swim in the freshwaters of the Amazon and Orinoco river basins…
- Freshwater Turtle…
- Snow Leopard…
- Mekong Giant Freshwater Fish.
- Since archeologists spend lots of time researching Angola wildlife, the country’s fossil record is impressive. And while most animals from the dinosaur eras are, technically, extinct animals in this country, no modern species that inhabit the country have died off.
- Due to millions of years of isolation, Australia is home to many unique species of plants and animals. Interestingly, more than 80% of Australia’s animals and plants found nowhere else in the world. Here the list of 9 amazing Australian Animals. Dingo is an amazing wild dog found in Australia.
- However, the land of Pharaohs has an abundance of animals beyond imagination. There are about 28 protected animal sanctuaries in the country ranging from wetlands, coastal environments, geological formations and national parks. The following are the native animals of Egypt.
- Unlike other canid predators with large and varied diets, the Ethiopian Wolf hunts small rodents in the Bale Mountains of Ethiopia, and is totally dependent on the health of its limited habitat to survive. Only 500 Walia Ibex still exist in the Semien Mountains of Ethiopia, both due to poaching and habitat loss.
- Arabian leopards – There are still a handful of Arabian leopards left, and they can be an extremely dangerous animal in Israel. There are no lions or bears remaining in Israel. Lions and bears have already become extinct while other animals like the cheetah are gone for now from Israel.
- Ultimately, Macedonia’s habitat is such a welcoming area that it would be more difficult to find a place without wildlife than with it. Even though there are many small animals in Macedonia that pose no threat, it is still home to dangerous wildlife like brown bears, which have attacked over 600 people in the last 15 years.
- Animals That Live in Madagascar. Madagascar hosts lemurs, fossas, aye-ayes, and a number of other species found nowhere else in the world. A magical land in the Indian Ocean, Madagascar's wildlife is unique and its forests are full of surprises.
- Bactrian Camels – This animal lives in the harsh climate of the Gobi Desert. They are found in Gobi Gurvan Saikhan National Park as well. Mongolia is home to many animals that are either Endangered or Critically Endangered. Habitat loss, loss of food source and big game hunting are all reasons for decreasing animal populations.
- Nicaragua is home to many exotic animals; however, which animal you may be close to depends on where you want to live. I live on the Pacific Coast which is very dry and seems to be home to many animals that would live in arid climates.
- Animals in Norway. Norwegian Forest Cats, European Moose and squirrels live in the forests. The Norwegian Forest Cats are native to Norway. They may be descendants of shorthaired domestic cats brought to Norway by the Vikings. These cats have adapted to Norway's cold winters by growing thick coats. The European Moose are native to Norway.
- 10 Animals That Live In Paraguay. The jaguar is an apex predator in Paraguay's forests. Paraguay is a landlocked nation located in South America. It contains several ecological regions, such as the Gran Chaco, which is located in the western part of the country, within the Río de la Plata basin, and is composed of grasslands, marshes, forests, ...
- Thailand Animals - Animals That Live in Thailand. Thailand is home to an amazing variety of the world's animals. The Asian elephant is the largest animal in Thailand.
- Jumping Spider.
- Kangaroo Rat…
- Red Kangaroo. Red Kangaroos are the fastest jumpers among all mammals…
- Hare. The Hare is one of fastest animals and has a great ability to jump…
- The buffoon kob which used to be a common species in The Gambia has long since become extinct, together with other species like the backed duiker, lion, red river hog, korrigum and the topi. The West African Manatee and the Sitatunga are in danger of extinction. There are 117 species of mammals,...
- Moose don't eat humans (normally). Still dangerous animals which you should observe from the other side of a fence. There are a lot of moose in Sweden. About 300 000. Many of those get shot during the yearly hunting season in Autumn.
- While the manatee are loners, they have no problems living where other manatee happen to be. They do greet in passing or communicate with chirps but there is no aggression in regards to territory. There are many other types of animals that live all around the manatee because there is no danger since these animals don’t consume meat.
- 10 unique and amazing animals of Ireland 1. Irish Setter Records from 400 years ago indicated that the Irish setter wasn't always solid red. The breed used to be... 2. Galway Sheep This breed of sheep has been grazing the fields of western Ireland since the late seventieth century. 3. Common ...