4070 best questions for Shushuk fish
We've collected 4070 best questions in the «Shushuk fish» category so you can quickly find the answer to your question!
Those interested in the Shushuk fish category often ask the following questions:
🐻 Are parrot fish freshwater fish or saltwater fish?
ParrotFish can be both freshwater and saltwater depending on what type of ParrotFish it is.
🐻 Why are some fish saltwater fish and others freshwater fish?
Because saltwater fish can only breathe in saltwater (as in the ocean) and freshwater fish can only breathe in freshwater (as in tap water.)
🐻 Where do dolphin fish fish live?
- Both species of dolphin fish are migratory. The common dolphin fish prefers coastal and open water from sea level to a depth of 85 meters in temperate, subtropical, and tropical oceans worldwide. The pompano dolphin fish range overlaps that of the common dolphin fish, but it usually lives in the open ocean and occurs as deep as 119 meters.
🐻 What fish feeds on puffer fish?
Most sharks, and lizard fish because they not effected by Puffer fishes venom, but the non-toxic puffer fish are eaten by, Jellyfish and Sea Turtles. hope that helped!
- What is tuna fish dolphin fish?
- What fish are bigger than puffer fish?
- How do fish eating birds catch fish?
🐻 Dolphin fish - is this fish kosher?
– Mullets are kosher. They have a business-y outside but are all party in the back. – Dolphin fish is also kosher. However, you should not get this confused with dolphin, which a) is illegal to eat in the United States and b) is not kosher.
- Can tropical fish live with lake fish?
- Are dolphins a saltwater fish and fish?
- How do you fish for king fish?
Video from Shushuk fish
We’ve collected for you several video answers to questions from the «Shushuk fish» category:
Video answer: In search of dinner... dolphin fishing
Video answer: Dorado, mahi mahi, dolphin fish!
Video answer: Juvenile dolphin fish
Video answer: Watch these crazy dolphin fish eating live food
Top 4050 questions from Shushuk fish
We’ve collected for you 4050 similar questions from the «Shushuk fish» category:
Fresh water fish and salt water fish?
Freshwater fish live in freshwater and saltwater fish live in saltwater. Freshwater fish are a little dull in colored compared to saltwater fish.
Are drum fish saltwater or freshwater fish?
There are freshwater drum, and saltwater drum species.
What fish is known as laughing fish?
Can you put fighter fish in a fish tank with other fish?
Definitely.I put my Betta fish in the tank with my other fish and he acts like there arent there! but make sure he's the LAST fish in your tank!
What is better for a fish a fish bowl or a fish tank?
A fish tank is better only because the fish tank as a filter and that is good for a fish and when you have a fishbowl then the fish can not get oxygen in the water.
What kind of fish is a tuna fish?
- A tuna (also called tunny) is a saltwater fish that belongs to the tribe Thunnini, a subgrouping of the Scombridae (mackerel) family.
What tetra fish can live with betta fish?
I'm pretty sure its a neon tetra.
Are clown fish a saltwater or freshwater fish?
i think saltwater cuz they live in the ocean
What kind of fish is a barracuda fish?
- Jump to navigation Jump to search. A barracuda is a large, predatory ray-finned fish known for its fearsome appearance and ferocious behaviour. The barracuda is a saltwater fish of the genus Sphyraena, the only genus in the family Sphyraenidae which was named by Constantine Samuel Rafinesque in 1815.
What kind of fish is a piranha fish?
- Piranha Fish belong to the genera ‘Pygocentrus’ and ‘Serrasalmus’. Although Piranhas are omnivorous, they are known for their sharp teeth and an aggressive appetite for meat. The total number of piranha species is not known and new species continue to be described.
What kind of fish is a dolphin fish?
- Dolphin fish is one of the most delicious fishes that you will find in the ocean, and it is extremely important not to confuse them with Bottled Nosed Dolphins, Spinner Dolphins, Atlantic Spotted Dolphins or any of the other species of mammals with “dolphin” in their name.
Do fish get sad when other fish die?
No, fish do not get “sad” if another fish dies. Fish do have a brain that is capable of some type of “emotion” but not to the extent that humans feel. They don't feel anything like sadness, but may feel something to a smaller extent. Scientists have been able to train fish.
How are beluga fish different from other fish?
- Unlike other Ponto-Caspian sturgeon species beluga do not congregate, but remain dispersed when not migrating (Levin 1997). Sturgeon species can endure long periods of starvation and often do not eat for long periods during spawning migrations (Beamesderfer & Farr 1997)
What kind of fish is an anchovy fish?
- The anchovy is a dark, oily fish which some consumers greatly enjoy on salads and pizzas, while other consumers conditioned to more pale fishes disdain the humble anchovy. Anchovies are small, oily fish. The anchovy is related to herring, and is a small silvery fish with a greenish tint.
How do river dolphins hunt fish and fish?
Botos are found throughout both the Amazon and Orinoco river basins. In the wet season, the dolphins leave river channels and swim out into the flooded forests to search for prey among the roots and trunks of partially submerged trees.
Are whales dolphins and porpoises fish or fish?
Sperm whales and pilot whales feed mainly on squid taken at great depths. Some of the inshore species such as bottlenose dolphins eat fish, squid, cuttlefish, eels, and even prawns and starfish. A layer of blubber or fat under the skin acts as a reserve of energy and provides insulation.
How are puffer fish related to other fish?
there not related to any fish only puffer fish
Is a spiny puffer fish a tropical fish?
Yes, most species of the Porcupine Puffer Fish are tropical fish.
How do dolphin help fishermen fish for fish?
Why are puffer fish dangerous to other fish?
- Puffers usually live alone and do not usually share their territory with other fish. Poison spikes: One of the adaptations that helps the pufferfish survive is the ability to produce a poison known as tetraodotoxin. This toxin is secreted across their body, making puffers dangerous to touch and even more dangerous to consume.
What fish product is made of dolphin fish?
Most shrimp labeled “salad shrimp” or “tiny pink shrimp” are products of the United States, but the best thing you can do is simply call the company in question or visit their website.
Do puffer fish kill other fish in minecraft?
Pufferfish only harm non-aquatic mobs (and Drowned don't count; they're undead)… The rest of your fish might've flopped onto the edge of the tank and suffocated, or just despawned.
What kind of fish does dolphins eat fish?
Bottlenose dolphins eat fish and rays. Orcas, the largest of all dolphins, eat fish, but they have also been known to eat penguins and seals.
Are dolphins fish mammals or amphibians or fish?
fish. The term dolphin is also the name of a species of aquatic mammal similar to the porpoise. A killer whale, or orca, is a type The dolphin mammal, and dolphin fish are not the same. One is a...
Is tuna a bony fish or cartilaginous fish?
The tuna is a bony fish
Is the puffer fish poisonous to other fish?
- If you thought pufferfish were only poisonous to other fish, you thought wrong. Pufferfish are considered delicacies in some parts of the world, but they are extremely poisonous to humans unless cleaned properly by a professional. Pufferfish poisoning occurs after humans ingest parts of the fish that contain tetrodotoxin.
Why are bowfin fish considered a trash fish?
- This time, it was in full support of these fish: Bowfin are usually not considered a good food fish compared to more popular freshwater gamefish species, such as pike or trout. They are generally regarded as trash fish by sportsmen in the United States, because they eat more desirable species, including crayfish.
What makes a bowfin fish a primitive fish?
- Bowfin are often referred to as " living fossils ", or " primitive fish " because they retained some of the primitive characters common to their ancestors, including a modified (rounded externally) heterocercal caudal fin, a highly vascularized gas bladder lung, vestiges of a spiral valve, and a bony gular plate.
What type of larger fish eat clown fish?
shark lion fish whales and dolphins and alot other kind
Can a dolphin be a fish or fish?
Difference between Fish and Dolphin. Key difference: The main difference between fish and dolphin is that the dolphins are mammals, whereas fishes are aquatic animals. Many people confuse dolphins with big fishes. However, such is not the case.
What fish do tetra fish get along with?
There are many species of Tetra and there are many other species of fish that can live with most of them. Most fish from the Anabantids, Rasboras, Danios, Barbs, Corydoras and dwarf cichlid families are OK to name a few.
Is the bowfin fish a good food fish?
- Bowfin are usually not considered a good food fish compared to more popular freshwater gamefish species, such as pike or trout. They are generally regarded as trash fish by sportsmen in the United States, because they eat more desirable species, including crayfish.
Can tetra fish and mosquito fish live together?
Are dolphins fish?
Dolphins are NOT fish because: They don't have gills to breathe underwater, Unlike fish they are warm-blooded animals, Unlike fish they do not lay eggs but instead they give birth as well as nurse their babies with milk.
Can fish drown?
fish can drown if you poke it in the eye.
Is fish meat?
The below response just shows that anyone can edit these. Fish is an animal, meat is the flesh of an animal. People who eat fish are not vegetarians, they are Pescetarians if they eat no other animals or by-products of the slaughterhouse. You can argue the technicalities of the term, different dictionary's have different definitions, but in the end fish is not suitable for vegetarians (if that's what you were wondering).
no its not meat! i am a vegetarian and fish is not meat. Is fish an mammal? NO so its not meat. many people consider fish meat because they think if its an animal then its meat but it is not meat.
Dolphin tuna fish?
The reason this technique is seen as ‘dolphin friendly’ is because dolphins don’t typically feed in this grouping dynamic, they are not attracted to the tuna in this environment. Therefore there is a smaller concentration of dolphins around FADs, resulting in a lower by catch of dolphins.
Are porpoises fish?
Atlantic porpoises are thought to follow the seasonal migration of bait fish, like herring, and their diet varies between seasons. The stomach contents of Dall's porpoises reveal that they mainly feed on cephalopods and bait fish, like capelin and sardines. Their stomachs also contained some deep-sea benthic organisms.
Are dolphin fish?
Dolphins are mammals, not fish.Unlike fish, who breathe through gills, dolphins breathe air using lungs. Dolphins must make frequent trips to the surface of the water to catch a breath.
Common dolphin fish?
Form schools. Feed on almost all forms of fish and zooplankton; also takes crustaceans and squid (Ref. 2850). Sexual maturity is reached in 4-5 months (3 for captive fish) (Ref. 11441). Spawn in the open sea and probably approximate to the coast when water temperature rises (Ref. 9293). Eggs and larvae are pelagic (Ref. 6755). Attracting devices such as floating bundles of bamboo reeds or cork planks are used to concentrate dolphin fish before the nets are set.
Fish or whale?
Check out our fish or whale selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops.
Are orcas fish?
Fish are cold-blooded, so their body temperature changes depending on the temperature of their environment. Fish lay eggs, which must still grow into a baby fish. So whales are indeed mammals and not fish! Is Whale fish or not? ARE WHALES FISH? Whales are not fish. What is a female whale called? cows. Do whales eat humans? Killer whales (or orcas) are large, powerful apex predators. In the wild, there have been no fatal recorded attacks on humans.
Is dolphin fish?
no they're mammals
Fillet a fish?
you have to de-bone it first
Are tetrapods fish?
In a strict evolutionary sense, all tetrapods are essentially “limbed fish,” because their ultimate vertebrate ancestor is a fish. All tetrapods share a variety of morphological features.
Are whales fish?
ARE WHALES FISH? Whales are not fish. But how do you know? You can tell the difference by watching the animal and asking yourself three questions: Does its body move sideways or up and down when it swims? Fish, including sharks, propel themselves through the water by using their body muscles to push their tails side-to-side.
Do fish smile?
Not likely. In sharks and other fish, the parts of the brain related to feelings aren't developed enough to produce a smile. Some animals do apparently show feelings such as happiness, anger and fear… Fish are friends, not food.”
Are mammals fish?
This means, for example, there can be no definition of fish that does not include everything that evolved from fish… Mammals evolved from animals that evolved from amphibians, so mammals are fish.
Are crocodiles fish?
No, crocodiles are not fish. Crocodiles are reptiles.
Are fish mamils?
No fish are not mammals fish are fish. Fish is a phylum classificstion, so are mammals. some mammlals are aquatic such as: otters, manatee, dolphins, hippopotaesses and many others.