Top best answers to the question «Can you have more ram than storage»
As long as the volatile memory (RAM) is enough to hold the current data being worked on, there's no need for more. Up to the point where RAM quantity equals the largest amount of RAM you'd ever use at any single instance, having more RAM is beneficial. After that it doesn't actually add anything.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Can you have more ram than storage?» often ask the following questions:
🌴 Is it better to have more ram or storage?
Generally speaking, RAM or storage is going to give you the best bang for the buck when it comes to upgrading a Mac. More RAM is going to let you do more; maybe not any faster, but you'll be able to have more apps open without the overhead of compressing and decompressing memory.
- Can a dolphin have more than one mate?
- Can a marmot have more than one father?
- Why do dolphins have more than one brain?
🌴 Do dolphins have more neurons than humans?
In 2014, it was shown for the first time that a species of dolphin, the long-finned pilot whale, has more neocortical neurons than any mammal studied to date including humans… Dolphin brain stem transmission time is faster than that normally found in humans, and is approximately equivalent to the speed in rats.
- Are there any animals that have more chromosomes than males?
- Do dolphin brains have more cerebral cortex than human brains?
- Question: can you have more than 10 save states on dolphin?
🌴 Do dolphins have more teeth than sharks?
There are sharks with 60 teeth, including those that are arranged in the upper and lower jaw. Dolphins also have a large number of teeth, ranging from 80 to 100. Although we have a more docile image of these animals, they are predators just like sharks, and use their teeth to hold their prey and feed.
- Are dolphins more aggressive than sharks?
- Are dolphins more dangerous than sharks?
- Are dolphins more intelligent than apes?
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «Can you have more ram than storage?» so you can surely find the answer!Are dolphins more intelligent than humans?
- When it comes to animal intelligence, dolphins are near the top of the brain chain. The species is generally considered the second most intelligent species after us, with chimps coming in third. In certain ways, dolphin intelligence surpasses that of people. The brains of certain dolphin species, such as the bottlenose , are larger than human brains.
Dolphins are also considered one of the most intelligent species on the planet. While many sharks are larger than their dolphin counterparts, the dolphins can evade them with echolocation or defend in a group.Are dolphins more intelligent than whales?
Although dolphins and whales are extremely intelligent, they don't quite possess the prowess or intelligence that humans have… And yes, whales may have larger brains, but that doesn't particularly mean they're smarter. Still, though, having a larger brain usually indicates high intelligence and increased longevity.Are donkeys more aggressive than horses?
Territorial. Domesticated donkeys may exhibit more territorial behaviour than horses. A donkeys' territorial instinct is so strong that in many countries they are used to guard herds of sheep and goats against dogs, foxes, coyotes and wolves.Are hippos more dangerous than lions?
To many, the hippo is a comical creature… But many Africans regard hippos as the continent's most dangerous animal. Although accurate numbers are hard to come by, lore has it that hippos kill more people each year than lions, elephants, leopards, buffaloes and rhinos combined.Are moose more dangerous than bears?
- A 2011 CBS news report said that more people are injured by moose than bears each year but rarely are people killed by moose attacks. Despite the incidence rates, moose do not tend toward natural aggression.
Parrots have a better grasp of rudimentary concepts than dolphins… One parrot named Alex was given the same intelligence tests that were also given to dolphins and apes, and he scored as well in many areas—and even better in some.Are tigers more aggressive than lions?
The tiger is more used to fighting one on one than the lion. Giving the tiger the edge. Tiger is arguably a more aggressive and fast fighter. This is evident in the fact that Tigers regularly take on game that is far larger and stronger than a Lion and is capable of doing so alone.Are whales more dangerous than sharks?
Shark embryos are protected by tough egg cases that are deposited somewhere safe, or by hatching inside their mothers’ bodies and remaining there until birth. In comparison, whales are lucky to get so much attention from their mothers. They are cared for after birth like all mammals.Are whales more intelligent than people?
- It's difficult to measure or quantify whether humans or whales/dolphins are more intelligent. Although one would argue, the last twenty years the sea mammals certainly have the edge. Whales and dolphins are warm blooded mammals with complex brains and often larger than human brains.
Did you know that freshwater snails kill more people each year than sharks, lions, and wolves combined? Freshwater snails take more lives than sharks each year.Are cardinals more aggressive than blue jays?
Blue Jays are aggressive. While Cardinals will attack their own reflections, Blue Jays regularly attack humans.Are dolphins more playful than beluga whales?
Lastly, dolphins have dorsal fins, while belugas, as well as other arctic whales, do not. A dorsal fin would add to the surface area of the body and thus lead to a loss of body heat in the cold climates they inhabit. They would not be able to swim closely under ice, either.Are dolphins more related towolves than sharks?
#Relation between whales, dolphins, and sharks: * Dolphins and whales are similar in many ways; they are alike in the sense that both are marine mammals and they both belong to the order of cetacean while sharks are a type of fish and get their ox...Are dolphins really more intelligent than humans?
At the time I knew little about dolphins (I’m still learning today) but I couldn’t help thinking to myself that these beautiful creatures are probably much more intelligent than we are. As I monitor the important work being done to find extraterrestrial intelligence today, I often consider how we might communicate with ETI if/when we do finally connect.Are female wolves more aggressive than males?
Males were more likely than females to chase rival packs and gray-colored wolves were more aggressive than black-colored wolves… This difference in behavior suggests male and female wolves may have different strategies and motivations during inter-pack aggressive interactions related to gray wolf mating systems.Do dolphins kill more people than sharks?
- Yes, dolphins do harm humans. In fact, a dolphin is more likely to kill you deliberately than sharks will. Firstly, as most people know, wild animals which have NO contact with humans will be, most commonly, cautious around humans.
- As I recall, the ladies were under the impression that some strains of Buddhism hold that if you're going to eat an animal, it's morally preferable to kill one really large animal rather than many smaller ones. By their reasoning, eating whale—at least, a species that isn't endangered—is more ethical than eating beef.
By weight, ambergris is worth more than gold because it is used by the perfume industry as an ingredient in the most expensive scents. In days gone by it was also highly-prized as incense, an aphrodisiac and a medicine.What animal is more intelligent than human?
Chimpanzees. Chimps are our closest relatives in the animal kingdom, so it's unsurprising they display intelligence similar to that of humans. Chimps fashion spears and other tools, display a wide range of emotions, and recognize themselves in a mirror.